We are committed to a long term relationship with our clients. We want you to have such a wonderful experience that you wouldn’t think of using anyone else for your real estate needs in the future.
- If you are serious about needing a Buyer’s Agent for your real estate transaction contact us today. We will set up a time to meet at your home, our office, a coffee shop or your favorite spot for a libation. We will take our time, get to know one another and see if we are a good fit for each other. It sounds like we are dating, like a marriage this is an important relationship and one that we take very seriously. A fiduciary relationship is not one to be rushed into or taken lightly.
- If everyone feels like a good fit, we will work out all the details and what to expect from one another and how we are going to move forward.
Typically when someone buys a home there are certain steps they take, regardless who their agent is:
- A Real estate agent shows homes that fit the criteria that clients give them.
- When a client finds a home you like, they prepare an offer and submit it to the seller’s agent.
- Negotiations commence until the client is under contract or they walk away.
- Once the client is under contract they do inspections to make sure the home is sound.
- More negotiations if inspections turn up a problem.
- If the client is borrowing money to buy the home, the bank sends an appraiser to confirm the value of the home.
- Closing – When clients sign all the documents and the home is theirs
How do we do it? What makes us different? We are an (EBA) exclusive buyer’s agency. We help you with everything listed above plus our concierge service. What is a concierge service you ask? It means being there to help our clients every step of the way and anticipating what they need. Here are just a few of things we do to make sure your home purchase experience is as painless as possible:
- Once we have gotten to know each other and have confirmed that we are going to work together we first start by making sure that you are aware of all your finance options, including giving you a list of some local mortgage brokers that we have worked with before. You are free to use anyone you like, but we try to make the process of finding someone as easy as possible. Having the finance options nailed down before we even start looking at houses is a huge advantage when buying a home.
- We look for homes that match what you want and desire and sometimes this means thinking outside the box. If there is a feature that we can’t find that you want, we start finding ways to make it happen. Such as if you want a jetted tub in the master bath and we find a house that meets all your criteria except that one; we will call contractors to see what it would take to install one.
- When showing homes to you and we find that you are unfamiliar with the area, we will send your directions, call and arrange for an uber or even pick you up ourselves.
- Once that perfect home is found then we prepare the contracts and walk you through each document step by step. We make sure that you understand exactly what you are signing.
- We help every step of the way with negotiations and advise you of all the available options.
- Once we are under contract we will help you arrange for all your inspections which someone from our office will be present for. That way if a problem is found one of our agents will be there to ask questions directly rather than just sending you a report. If there is a problem found we will call contractors to find out what it will cost to make it right. Then we will help you negotiate and arrange for the contractors to do their work.
- Want the carpets cleaned before you move in? We can handle that. Want the locks changed? We have you covered. Need a moving company? We will make the call. We are there for you every step of the way to make this as easy as possible.
- When it comes to the closing, we will be right there with you to explain the entire process and go over all the documents with you.
- Two months after you purchase your new home you decide you want to do some landscaping. Or a year from now you want to change something with the plumbing. You will be able to give us a call and we will help you out with our extensive list of contractors and vendors that we use on a regular basis. Even further down the road when you decide you want a bigger home, we will help you sell your current home and find you another. It is that simple.
Looking for house listings or a link to available houses on the market?
It isn’t on this website because that is our job! Once we get to know our client we will take all the information that we have collected and start our search.
While we primarily work with buyers, we help sellers too! Give us a call and we will meet up to get to know one another and see what we can do to help you!
If, after reading about how we work with Buyers, you are interested in working with Crossed Arrows as an Agent, we are looking for very specific people.
We are always on the lookout for current and perspective real estate agents join our team.
- Reasonable desk fees
- Full use of an office in Downtown Cheyenne
- Commission splits commensurate with experience
- Work full or part-time. Your choice.
- Salesperson and Broker pre-license courses are available.
- Call or email today (Contact submission maybe)
Do you think like we do? If so, let’s talk about joining the team!
- We believe integrity is key to a reputation that you can be proud of. When you make a mistake you admit it, you own it and you move on.
- We believe that if you can’t be proud of the job you do, then you should be doing a different job.
- We believe that complication can occur after you start a job. The most important thing is that you finish that job and do not give up.
- We believe that it may be better to refer your client to another brokerage, especially when you now that another brokerage can do a better job for your client.
- We believe that you never make a promise to anyone if you cannot keep it. If you realize that you can’t keep a promise, you say so now, not later.
- We believe that you must always represent your client, your brokerage and yourself to the best of your ability and in that order.
- We believe that it is better to prove to someone what type of business you conduct by your actions, rather than by your words.
- We believe that being a fiduciary (what real estate agents are to their clients) means that you must always look after the best interests of the client, even if that best interest is not in the brokerage’s or the agent’s best interest.
“In real estate school they teach you about being a fiduciary. They explain to you that a fiduciary is a person that holds a legal or ethical relationship with another person. They also explain that being a fiduciary means placing your client’s best interest above your own. You can make a great speech about this to deliver in a classroom. You can even talk about it in a boardroom or an office easily, but when your bank account is low, and the only way you can pay the bills is when your client sells or buys a house things become a little more difficult.
This brokerage does not rely strictly on sales to pay the bills. We have a successful property management business and well as a real estate school. Our primary focus is to look after our clients’ best interests, always. If we can’t do the job that our clients deserve then we will refer them to another brokerage that can.”
“Only you can do the right thing. No one is going to do it for you.”
– R.W.S. 1933-2014